Subject: Questionnaire on Electronic Monitoring for the CEP EM conference 2024
From: "Secretariat | CEP Probation" <[email-masked]>
To: "Secretariat | CEP Probation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2024 18:58:53 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear CEP member,

In anticipation of the 
<https://www.cep-probation.org/events/13th-electronic-monitoring-beyond-control-electronic-monitoring-and-prevention/> 
CEP Electronic Monitoring Conference in Lisbon 3-5 December 2024, the CEP 
Electronic Monitoring group is compiling an up to date position on how 
Electronic Monitoring is currently utilised in different jurisdictions.

We would be very grateful if you would arrange for the online questionnaire 
to be completed by 30 October 2024. The data will be handled by the CEP 
Electronic Monitoring Group and the results will be presented at the CEP EM 
conference 2024 and published on the CEP website.

 <https://link.webropolsurveys.com/S/648CF86713B6D00A> Link to survey: 
Questionnaire on electronic monitoring for the CEP EM conference 2024.

On behalf of CEP Electronic Monitoring group we thank you for your 
cooperation.

Kind regards,

Martine Herschel-Janssen

CEP Executive Officer

 <http://www.cep-probation.org/> Confederation of European Probation

P.O. Box 8215 - NL-3503 RE  UTRECHT - The Netherlands

Telephone:   +31.30.2924840

Mobile: +31 6 51517934

 <http://www.cep-probation.org/> www.cep-probation.org | 
<http://eepurl.com/gcVN5z> Subscribe to our newsletter

Find us on social media:   <https://twitter.com/CEPprobation> Twitter | 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/cep-probation> Linkedin | 
<https://www.facebook.com/CEPprobation> Facebook | 
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrQ5eKjE83Nz9DvBHkHoTwQ> YouTube

upcoming events:

 <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/cep-workshop-on-mental-health-in-probation/>

>>Registration deadline: 11 November 2024

 <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/13th-electronic-monitoring-beyond-control-electronic-monitoring-and-prevention/>
>>Registration deadline: 3 November 2024

>> <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/cep-workshop-on-mental-health-in-probation/> 
>> CEP & EuroPris Workshop on Foreign Nationals in Prison and Probation - 
>> Vienna, Austria - 29/10 - Registration is open | Registration deadline: 
>> 13 October 2024

>> <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/webinar-on-assessment/> Webinar on 
>> Assessment - 21/11 - Registration is open